It is expert Yusuke Sato who makes business more efficient, structured, and automated.
Even the Yatsugatake of the Takahara area in the hot summer day is the end of turning on the air conditioner …
Actually, I did not have air conditioner once last year.
It was so cool, has not it been a hot summer passing this heat year?
Please continue to spend your days keeping in mind the heat stroke.
I talked about how to make product content (hereinafter referred to as “content”) that I have been telling you for the last few days, but today I will also tell you how to refine the content that customers will appreciate.
The first thing that matters is gathering evidence.
Evidence is the voice of experiences who actually received the content.
Let’s look back over a bit.
In the first place, business was told several times that the amount of change in the ideal future (after) from the customer’s current situation (before) is a value.
Since it is abstract if you keep like this, I will give you an example of a little specific change.
First of all, I will tell you an example of a big change.
- A business-inexperienced housewife was able to start up in just three months
- I continued to fail my diet, but I was able to lose 10 kg in only 3 months
- Individual entrepreneurs who had 10 prospects increased to 1,000 in just one month
Next is an example of a small change.
- My feeling has become easier
- It became possible to earn 10,000 yen a month by side work
- For the first time in my business, I continued to write blogs, and for the first time I received an experiential session
It is the content that provides these changes.
Is this content really effective? It is important first to test (changeable?).
Testing is to provide it to the monitor.
And after testing it is important to prove it.
Again, the evidence is the experiences of the experiencers themselves.
There are three reasons why the evidence is important.
- Know the gap between the content you are offering and the value your customers are receiving
- Customer target will become clearer
- I notice the customer’s true concern
There are cases where a customer arrives where you are not the ideal future you want to lead, and it is often that it is of great value.
Here I would like to give an example of the gap between the content we are offering and the value we are receiving.
My friend offers romance consulting service to support until marriage.
The current state of target customers of that friend means that they can not get married or have no partner.
The ideal future is to get married.
However, while offering consulting services, “I feel happy either when I get married or not, I am happy every day with a lovely lover,” and I am very happy with your experience There are instances which are.
So, when you actually provide content, I’d like to tell you that there are cases where you are getting to a place quite different from the assumed ideal future and feel great value.
So, by collecting the evidence repeatedly, you will be able to notice the true value of the content you are offering.
Was it really like this customer?
Actually I was able to provide such value
I will be aware. Then, it is necessary to reconsider the setting goal of the content (the ideal future), and the target also changes, do not you?
So gathering evidence is a very important business process.
Well, finally, we recommend to take a questionnaire when collecting evidence.
Items necessary for the questionnaire are:
- Name and job
- What are the troubles before practicing? Or, what did you want to do?
- What kind of results did you get by practicing?
- Please tell us the charm compared to other peers in the same industry
- Please tell me the charm of the instructor
- Please tell me more what you would like to ask the instructor
- What kind of person would you like to participate in?
Through this question, the value or appeal of your content. What kind of content can you listen to the value and charm to yourself and also in the future? Should I refine it? I will become aware of that.
So, at the end we have the usual work.
Through the lecture so far, please actually create test products and offer them to the monitor.
Then, get a questionnaire.
At first it is okay with handwriting, and if you are a computer or smartphone, you may want to ask by e-mail etc.
Thank you for reading to the end today.